A Place to Call Home!
Are you looking for that special place to call home that you can renovate at your leisure or sit back and watch your investment grow?
Well you may have just found it!
• Solid home with 2 spacious bedrooms, sleep out can be used as 3rd bedroom, toy room or office.
• Super-sized lounge, dining
• Great kitchen and bathroom add your own special touches
• Air-conditioning for hot summer months
• Wood-burning fireplace, perfect for those cool winter evenings
• Elevated, fully fenced 1,115m2 flood-free corner block (two street frontage, two driveways)
• Covered gauzed front porch, great for that morning cuppa
• Carport and Garage
. Security Screens
• Only minutes to local CBD and all amenities (schools, supermarket, clubs, park and pool)
• 162km west of Dubbo
• Lightning Ridge 193km west of Coonamble
• Easy access to freeways
Be quick! Well priced homes with such potential don't last long! The owner is ready for an immediate sale.
Call Fiona today and make this home yours!
Long-time local takes the reins at Ray White One of the most well-known identities in Coonamble real estate is the proud new owner of Ray White, after five years as a salesperson in the business. Fiona Foodey has lived in Coonamble her whole life and knows the local area inside-out. She started her career in 2011 with Ray White and hit the ground running, selling 65 properties in her first year. That energy hasn’t subsided. “I still get excited by every sale. It’s such a big moment when you buy or sell property and I love helping people do it,” Fiona said. Taking over the business on 1 September, Fiona said she has plans to expand her business. “I’ve been working in residential sales for the past five years and I plan to build on that. I want to offer a business that can help everyone - no matter what it is they are looking for,” she said. For Ray White NSW CEO, Stephen Nell, Fiona’s progression is a natural next step for her, “Fiona has made an outstanding contribution to both Ray White and the community of Coonamble. Her drive combined with her talent forms the ideal foundation for business ownership. “Fiona is a well-known person among the Coonamble community and we look forward to supporting her as she embarks on her journey as a selling principal,” he said. For Fiona, her ambition is clear: to be the most trusted source of real estate in the community. “My clients are my number one priority - they are the purpose of my business. The way I see it, I am not doing them a service by selling or finding them a home, they are doing me one by giving me the opportunity. “Every customer is my best customer. Coonamble is my hometown and my business is built on the support of the local community. I plan to return that support through providing a better service and more honest advice,” Fiona said.