Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Sounds of Silence, but Convenient! 50 Acres
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
What is there not to raise your eyebrows on with this one?
After years being owned by the current vendors family its time too hand over this opportunity to the next fortunate purchaser.
This substantial home has the space needed to create that rural oasis that young families seek these days.
- 4 Bedrooms (2 Have built-ins)
- Large Living Area
- 2 Toilets
- 1 Bathroom + Extra Shower outside
- Evaporative Cooling + Reverse Cycle Heating and Cooling
- 3Kw Solar System
The lovely established trees and gardens are immaculately maintained around the home while a myriad of uses for the land (50 acres) exist if you want sheep, horses, cattle or create a hobby farm. Current owners have had cattle, grown wheat, barley, hay.
- 3 Cement Storage Tanks
- 1 Rainwater Tank
- Shared Water Licence
- Water piped to paddocks- 2 Troughs
Adjacent to the house you will find a Tradesman's dream.
- 60 x 40m Machinery shed, fit the B Double, Horse float, Trucks, Buses etc.
- Another 10 Car cemented carport.
- Garden Shed.
- Some Machinery Included in Sale.(Plough, seed box)
- Make an office out of the Old Combara Post office.
- School Bus Run
- Located at Combara 25Km from Coonamble
Its a 'ripper' Call Fiona for your viewing. 0487221100
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
20 ha / 50 acres
10 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.